Speaking + Workshops
Since 2011, I’ve shimmied onto stages all over the world, and in almost all 50 states — and I love contributing from the spotlight.
When I speak at your next event, I won’t just bring my years of experience as a professional performer, educator and life coach to the mic stand...
… I’ll be there to get the audience on their feet — both literally and figuratively. 😉
My heart centered talks are designed to wake up the souls of listeners; bringing them the excitement, ah-ha’s, and breakthroughs that help them feel deeply connected to themselves, God, and their own inner “choreography” at the highest level ever.
I help attendees realize that joy, ease and freedom are possible — no matter what perceived misstep or obstacle might currently be in their way.
Co-creating with the universe is available to you, no matter what you’re dealing with.
That’s why every time I step on stage, my goal is to remind listeners who they are, and shift their perspective to see the value of their deep knowing and instincts.
Whether it’s a group of 10, 20, or 100+ people, with a solid helping of good humor, true (and occasionally blunt) stories, and movement, I create fun, transformational moments — and maybe a few tears — that audiences can carry with them for a lifetime.
Here are just a few keynote topics I love to boogie down to (and what your audience will walk away with):
Shimmy Through Stress
- Practical, simple tools to move through stress
- Increased energy and confidence
- Ways to get their to-do list done with ease and joy
The Dance of Life Alignment
- The ability to stretch further and take risks, and understand the importance of breath
- Daily movements that keep their body balanced
- Mind body connection techniques that keep them present
- Simple steps to move through the waves of change
Ball Change into Balance
Re-Focus and Re-Inspire Your Presence, Passion, and Purpose
- Balancing techniques that are simple and efficient (and hilarious - get ready to laugh out loud)
- Brain balancing and energizing techniques
- A practical assessment that gives you the answers you need to know what balance is for you
A Rockette’s Tale
From Kickline to Consciousness
- The elements of a conscious life
- The team ingredients to success
- How to be the leader of their life
Collaboration Over Competition
How to Stop Comparing and Find Your “We” Choreography as a Team
- A clear picture of how to choose who to collaborate with
- A self-assessments to measure success
- The key elements to focus and presence
The Self Care Salsa
The 6 Steps to Nourish, Pamper, and Love Yourself Inside-Out
- A self caring system
- Fun choreography
- A practical assessment that helps them know what their body truly requires in the day
Prefer hands-on group experiences? Take a peek at a few of the workshops I offer and the impact they will have on your audience:
Chassé into Self Esteem
- Discover what self-esteem and confidence really are
- Learn ways to increase self-esteem and confidence
- Learn the necessary skills you need, and ways to assess and master them
- Learn the 10 essential elements of self awareness
- Self assessment and skills assessment included
Building Trust & Support
- Learn practical ways and approaches to build trust and support
- Learn how to become a team player
- Learn to listen to your body and hear what your body requires
- This class will walk you through different pathways to make choices and decisions that are aligned with your heart
- Muscle testing is an added bonus
Heart Choice & Change
- Learn a process to choose what is best for you, your mind, body, and spirit.
- Learn ways to be in relationship with change, with ease and joy.
- A class focused on managing your life, time, relationships, and career from your heart.
- An organic approach to movement that prepares the body to move in a way that is anatomically intelligent, and somatically aware.
- This class leaves you feeling rejuvenated, inspired, and aligned. This class also balances the brain to create clarity, confidence, and fun