… I’ll be there to get the audience on their feet — both literally and figuratively. 😉
My heart centered talks are designed to wake up the souls of listeners; bringing them the excitement, ah-ha’s, and breakthroughs that help them feel deeply connected to themselves, God, and their own inner “choreography” at the highest level ever.
I help attendees realize that joy, ease and freedom are possible — no matter what perceived misstep or obstacle might currently be in their way.
Co-creating with the universe is available to you, no matter what you’re dealing with.
That’s why every time I step on stage, my goal is to remind listeners who they are, and shift their perspective to see the value of their deep knowing and instincts.
Whether it’s a group of 10, 20, or 100+ people, with a solid helping of good humor, true (and occasionally blunt) stories, and movement, I create fun, transformational moments — and maybe a few tears — that audiences can carry with them for a lifetime.
Here are just a few keynote topics I love to boogie down to (and what your audience will walk away with):
Shimmy Through Stress
- Practical, simple tools to move through stress
- Increased energy and confidence
- Ways to get their to-do list done with ease and joy
The Dance of Life Alignment
- The ability to stretch further and take risks, and understand the importance of breath
- Daily movements that keep their body balanced
- Mind body connection techniques that keep them present
- Simple steps to move through the waves of change
Ball Change into Balance
Re-Focus and Re-Inspire Your Presence, Passion, and Purpose
- Balancing techniques that are simple and efficient (and hilarious - get ready to laugh out loud)
- Brain balancing and energizing techniques
- A practical assessment that gives you the answers you need to know what balance is for you
A Rockette’s Tale
From Kickline to Consciousness
- The elements of a conscious life
- The team ingredients to success
- How to be the leader of their life
Collaboration Over Competition
How to Stop Comparing and Find Your “We” Choreography as a Team
- A clear picture of how to choose who to collaborate with
- A self-assessments to measure success
- The key elements to focus and presence
The Self Care Salsa
The 6 Steps to Nourish, Pamper, and Love Yourself Inside-Out
- A self caring system
- Fun choreography
- A practical assessment that helps them know what their body truly requires in the day